Gravity Likes To Pull Us DOWN (How annoying is that!)

So we're teenagers! And we like to be happy (or atleast the majority of us do) but stupid gravity is such a downer!

How in the world am I supposed to deal with all the yuckiness that's constantly gets thrown at me? Ugggghhhh what a tragedy, right?! Not really. I guess when I think about it, there's always a solution to my problem, and it's quite simple. Giving it to God.

Easy, isn't it? Most of the time, yes it is. When I give my yuck to God, its not that hard at all. Here's the part that seems to always be more tricky for me:
Leaving it with God.

At my church, we do petition forms. Basically, we write out our problems and wants and needs on a piece of paper and pray over them. Its an easy way to hand stuff over to God. What I'm now having to work on is leaving it with God. Because I'm a girl, my emotions sometimes rise up and I'll freak out about whatever is going on. 'What ifs' tend to play on repeat in my head and I worry. It seriously can get me down sometimes. A big one for me is my cell phone bill. What if I can't pay it in time? What if I did something and its more expensive this month? What if I forget and I pay it late and there's an interuption in the plan? Another huge issue is DRAMA (I'll blog about that exclusively later!) Its so
disgusting! Once you're pulled in, good luck getting out. Then your head is constantly spinning with all the "issues" involved in this "tragic situation" that everyone is being so dramatic about.

My easiest solution to all that, after giving it to God, is telling my mind to SHUT UP. :)

If we're always worried and down, how in the world are we supposed to be impossibilities? What sets us apart from the rest of the teenagers out there? Not much.

Walking the God-walk isn't easy. But like I said in my previous post, it's not a mistake either. He's the best friend I could ever ask for, being that He takes all my icky junk and makes it all better :D

I'm choosing to be an impossibility. The adventure isn't easy. But it's a lot of fun. :) Try joining me, because in the end, nothing is impossible.
Daddy's Girl

0 thoughts from others:

Post a Comment